Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Mr. Adventure

Andrew told me the other day that our blog site shouldn't be meetandrewandandrea.blogspot.com, but meetjake.blogspot.com.  I realize he's right, but eventually (not any time too soon) they'll be another one to write about.  Plus I named it before he came along :)


I love his little smile and adventurous personality.  He is ALWAYS into something, especially because he can get where he wants to go now.




His favorite things are the dog, making noises (both with his mouth and by hitting things together, shaking noisy toys, etc), standing by the window sill and watching the world go by, playing with dog toys, and ripping/crumping paper.  He also loves straps- like on Andrew's backpack, his carseat, stroller.  He is so proud of himself that he can stand in his crib, and now flings himself back onto the mattress and laughs.  


He now bonks his head quite often (like when he falls over in his crib, when he's standing against furniture and lets go, and when he stumbles while crawling), and it doesn't seem to phase him at all.  Not too long ago Andrew was holding him and somehow Jake and I bumped heads.  I said ouch and held my hand up to my head because it hurt, and Jake acted like nothing happened.  A lot of his spills look painful and even leave little goose eggs, but apparently he is much less of a wimp than his mom.




I love everything about this little boy and being a mom.  Andrew and I can't believe how much joy he brings us.  What a blessing it is to have a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment