Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Best husband ever!

So Andrew scored a of points this weekend.  We only have 1 car, so I always drop Andrew off at school on my way to work and pick him up on the way home.  Friday I called him as I was leaving the office and he said he decided to walk home becaue he was going stir crazy studying all day.  I got home and the laundry baskets were sitting out, which reminded me that we were completely out of clean underwear, so it HAD to get done right away.  I found him cleaning the bathroom and talked to him for a good few minutes before I noticed the clean clothes hanging everywhere- he had walked home from school and done all the laundry because he knows it's my least favorite thing in the world!  Then, to top it off, he pulls out flowers that he got for me!

After that we decided to run a few errands and stopped by a furniture place that was going out of business.  We fell in love with this high topped table, but it was still expensive and we realized that it would take up approximately half of our apartment.  Someday we'll get cool furniture, but we'll probably have to wait for another few years when Andrew is done with school and has a real job.  There's something kind of fun about having really ghetto furniture that doesn't match.  In fact, the only furniture we own right now is a bookshelf that we bougt from Walmart and another mini shelf and a desk that we got from a yard sale for a few bucks (our apartment came fully furnished).

Sunday Andrew scored more points when I left for visiting teaching and he made an amazing dinner when I was gone- my favorite chicken my mom made when I was little, real mashed potatoes, green beans, and a really nice salad.  I was super impressed, and he wasn't even mad that I was gone for half an hour longer than I expected. 

I married a keeper, which I'm sure most every girl thinks about her husband :)  I am so grateful to be married to such a wondeful man and that it will be forever!

2 comments:

  1. When he does so many nice things, doesn't it make you kind of wonder that maybe he's overcompensating for a few really bad things that he's doing?

    Just kidding, Andrew's worst sin is falling asleep in church... we all know that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was because of your husband that I knew that we were in your ward this Sunday! :) I saw him passing the sacrament and I told my husband: I think that's Andrea's husband! And sure enough, he sat right down next to you :D I was happy to see you again (including the Wal-Mart hello) and just a little bummed that they cancelled our other meetings so I could talk to you. But it was nice to see you from a far and get to share wards with your ward for one Sunday. I hope you're doing wonderfully! :)

    ReplyDelete