Sunday, November 18, 2012

Another Crazy Week

I feel like our lives have been in survival mode the last few weeks.  We are always so crazy busy.  My work has been busier, and then both Andrew and Jake had colds.  It's hard to have a sick baby and work!  The poor little guy needed some more attention than usual.  He had his first fever, which got up to 102.2.  He was so sad.  So were we!  Luckily it only lasted a couple of days, and he was back to his chipper self.



His Air Jordan's (shoes) finally fit, and they are too cute!  He's had them since negative 3 months, and I couldn't believe how big they were when Andrew's parents sent them.  He's grown so fast, and so have our hearts.  We love this baby boy!


We love Jake, and Jake loves the bath.  He scrambles into the bathroom anytime the door is ajar and crawls like the dickens to the tub.  Even when he's grumpy....like every Sunday, a bath seems to cheer him up like nothing else.



Life is cazy and busy and stressful sometimes, but it's great.  I am so grateful to have a family to share this wonderful journey with.  I love my boys!


No comments:

Post a Comment