Sunday, May 13, 2012

My First Mother's Day

Today was a great day!  My first Mother's Day as a mom :)

We went to my mom and dad's house for the weekend, and it was nice to spend mother's day with my amazing mother.  She bought me some beautiful earrings that are Jake's birthstone, my grandma got me a hanging flower pot, and Andrew and Jake got me a memory card for our camera (clearly we need more room for all the pictures we've been taking!).  I was definitely spoiled!



My grandparent's came down from Avon Lake to spend the afternoon with us as well- here I am with my mom, my mom's mom, and little Jake.


It was my mom's first Mother's Day as a grandma and my grandma's first as a great-grandma!


I think Jake got tired of taking pictures, although I sure was excited about it...


Then he had to wonder why he had to take pictures with dad on Mother's Day!?


When we got back to Columbus, we Skype'd with Andrew's family and were able to say happy mother's day to Andrew's mom and grandmas.  I love my little family and it was fun to celebrate the joy's of being a mom today.



No comments:

Post a Comment