Sunday, May 27, 2012

Big Blue Eyes

Jake seems to be a pretty good mix of me and Andrew.  It seems like the bottom half of his face is like mine, while the top half is Andrew- especially his eyebrows.  My favorite feature of Jake's is his bright blue eyes, which seems to be a good mix of the two of us.  They are big like mine, and a beautiful blue like Andrew's.












 

At almost 5 months now, Jake is getting more and more fun by the day.  He is chatting up a storm and will babble to anyone who will listen- even the dog.  He's figuring out that he likes to be held more and more, and that it's best if mom or dad are standing.  I wish he wouldn't have figured that out, but it sure is fun to have him smile at us. 







Jake and the dog continue to get along great.  They are spending more and more time playing.  I was so worried that the dog wouldn't do that well with Jake, but he's done such a good job.  I'm hoping by time Jake is mobile, he and Kyle will entertain each other while I work.  We'll see how that turns out for me...








I feel so blessed to have Jake as my son- he's such a sweet boy and so much fun.  His smile melts my heart and his big blue eyes light up my life.  Andrew and I can't get over how great becoming parents has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment