Saturday, July 14, 2012

Eating, Swimming, and Enjoying Life

By the end of the week, Jake was feeling better and having fun. 

We started feeding Jake stage 2 foods and he really likes it.  His favorite foods these days include prunes and squash.  Certainly not what I would list at the top of foods I would choose to eat, but he loves them.  He's also liking the meats and mixed vegetables.



Thursday we took Jake swimming for the 2nd time.  He didn't love the cold water at first, but once he got used to it, he was happy as a clam splashing around.  We were there almost 2 hours, and he crashed after about an hour and 40 minutes.  The poor kid ends up coated in sunscreen because I'm NOT going to let him get sunburnt.



Jake also loves playing with the dog and sleeping.  I love this little boy and I love being a mom!



No comments:

Post a Comment