Sunday, October 21, 2012

Boring Week, Cute Baby

I just asked Andrew what interesting things we did this week.  We couldn't come up with much.

I worked 40 hours.  That's the most since Jake was born.  The few weeks before were between 36-39 hours, and that's A LOT for me.  I am so grateful to have a job where I can work from home and still take care of Jake.  This week was a bit much for me, but hopefully it'll slow down soon.  Anything up to 30 hours works great for me, but those last 10 mean late nights in the office (my home office, at least) and boring days for Jake.  I took the time to go on a couple of walks with him, but that was about it.  Poor kid!

I didn't even have time to grocery shop.  So yesterday, that was our big outing.  Jake LOVES it.  He gets so much attention and there is a lot for him to see, which is right up his alley.  We woke him up early from his nap and gave him his bottle late, but he was still great.  In fact about 10 strangers said "what a happy baby."  We are so blessed to have such an easy little guy.  Except at church.  He doesn't seem to like church.

Friday Andrew and I decided we still needed to go on a date, so we went out to frozen yogurt with Jake.  All 3 of us loved it!  Then we watched Captain America.  Andrew wants to see The Avengers now that it's in Red Box, but we decided we would enjoy it more if we actually saw the other super-hero movies first.  Thank you, Netflix.

Andrew is still really busy with school and research, but he likes it and is definitely good at it.  To me, statistics sounds like an awful thing to get a Ph.D. in, but it's been perfect for him.

I love my boys and am definitely the luckiest girl to have them!  Boring week here, but we are definitely blessed and happy to have a boring week together :)







No comments:

Post a Comment