Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sick, But Happy

This week Jake got his 2nd cold.  So sad!  Luckily it only lasted from Tuesday to Thursday, though I still don't think he's feeling back to 100%.  Poor kid!

He really wanted to be held and had a harder time sleeping with a clogged up nose.  I love when he's so cuddly!  Unfortunately it was a rough week for my job, so a lot of the cuddling had to happen while I worked.



He's also had so many baths lately.  He's been messier than usual, especially now that he likes to drink juice. He LOVES his baths.  I usually turn the water on and go get his clean clothes and diaper while the tub fills.  But he has NOT been liking that.  Once the water turns on in his bathroom and he knows a bath is coming, he cries when I take him out of the room.  He's been getting more daring, crawling around the tub and splashing like crazy.




What a face!  Even covered in food remnants, he's just as cute as can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment