Thursday, March 8, 2012

All Smiles

Jake LOVES when we make his legs run or arms move around.



We also found a good sale at Babies R Us for a little gym with a piano at the bottom.  This kid LOVES to kick his legs around!


He has also become quite the champ at spitting up all down himself, us, and our furniture.  He's very sneaky at getting it around his burp cloth!


During the day when I work I've been laying him on the coolest quilt that my cousin Megan made for him when he was born.  He loves that and will smile at me when I lean over and talk to him.



Thankfully work has continued to go well for me.  Andrew and I have been so blessed!  Andrew's last day of classes for the quarter are tomorrow and finals are next week.  After that he has a week of spring break- his first since high school because BYU doesn't have spring break.  We're both looking forward to the fun to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment