Wednesday, March 21, 2012

HAIR!

When I was pregnant I heard horror stories of girls' hair falling out in clumps their babies were born.  11 weeks after Jake came along I thought I was maybe home free- I had hardly lost any!  But just a couple days ago it began...it's falling out like crazy!

And I'm not the only one losing hair- Jake's is coming out too.  Plus he rubs his head back and forth in his crib all night and during the day when he's playing on his back.  Not only is it falling out, it's rubbing off!  To top of his look, he has thick, long hair right at the bottom.  Can you say mullet?  I want to cut it but he's just 2 1/2 months old.  Good thing babies can pull off hairstyles the rest of us can't...


I know this isn't regular hair, but Jake's eyebrows are getting thicker- they look EXACTLY like Andrew's!

No comments:

Post a Comment