Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Kim!

Today is my little sister Kim's 23rd birthday.  I am so glad to have her as my sister- I absolutely adore her!  She is one of those people that lights up a room when she walks in- beautiful, funny, vibrant, and always so nice to everyone.  Even though she is 2 years younger than me, she has always been a great example to me and I have always looked up to her.

I remember when I was leaving for college being so sad to say goodbye to her and then how happy I was when she decided to come to BYU as well.  Again last year I was so sad to say goodbye as Andrew and I left Provo, UT for Columbus, OH.  I'm completely ecstatic again because she and Darrell are moving to Ohio this summer!!!  Darrell just accepted an offer from Wright State where he'll get his PhD- just 1 hour away!  I have so many great memories with Kim, and I am so excited for more to come!

Here is Kim, her husband Darrell, and Jake at about 2am the night  he was born.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM- I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment