Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Airplane Ride

I worried a lot about making it to Utah in one piece with little Jake on board.  He is very good-natured, but he really loves to be held while we stand up, and that's not an option on a plane.  I also worried about his little ears popping and him crying and driving everyone else on the plane crazy.  I got him a couple new toys, and we planned his feedings that way so he was eating both times we took off.  It also worked out well that our layover was just enough time to go to the bathroom and get to the new gate.  He cried a little, but I was happy with how things went.  I'm not excited for the flight back, but at least I know we'll survive it!




 

We landed at the Provo airport, and we were very excited to see Andrew's family, and Jake was excited to meet his aunts and uncles for the first time and to see his Grandma and Grandpa Olsen again.



By time we made it back to Andrew's house, Jake was exhausted, but still happy to meet everyone!





We love living in Ohio, but it is fun to visit Utah and the people we love here.

No comments:

Post a Comment