Friday, June 15, 2012

Our Trip to American Fork

Wednesday morning while Andrew's mom was working and his dad was sleeping after working the graveyard shift, Andrew, Jake and I went down to American Fork.  We visited the office I worked at/currently work for and were able to see a lot of my friends who are still around at the company.  It was a lot of fun to see them, but unfortunately company policy is no pictures in the office, as there is a lot of sensitive information there.  I am so grateful to have such good friends there!

After stopping by the office, we went to lunch with my best friend Angie, her husband Ben, and their little guy Ethan.  I strongly believe that Heavenly Father puts people in your life at certain times so you can get through hard things together, and there is no doubt in my mind that Angie is one of those angels for me!  It was so good to see her and Ben again and to meet Ethan, who is ADORABLE.  He's about 2.5 or 3 months older than Jake, and so much bigger!  He's 8 months and wearing 18 month clothing.  Jake was so interested in him- I think they'll be once a year best friends :)







We absolutely adore Ben and Angie, and I am SO glad we got to spend a little time with them!!



1 comment:

  1. Oh I LOVE the pictures! You got some really cute ones! Thanks again for all the fun :)

    ReplyDelete