Tuesday, August 7, 2012

All Smiles

While Andrew has been busy studying for the qualifier exam coming up in less than 2 weeks and I have been working away, Jake has been having a lot of fun.





This past weekend we went to my parents house and spent time with my family.  Kim and Darrell are still there until their apartment becomes available next week, so he had fun with them.  We visited Amish Country with Jake for the first time.  We started counting buggies at the beginning and got to over 40!  I'm impressed with their lifestyle, but in the car with air conditioning, I'm super happy to not live like that!

Sunday evening my mom's family came over to see Kim and Darrell while they are in town.  Jake had a lot of fun visiting with my grandparents, aunts, uncle, and cousins.  Unfortunately I only took 2 pictures this weekend, but they are cute with my grandma, Jake's Great-Grandma Coy.



Life is pretty crazy now, and is going to get even crazier now that Andrew is starting T.A. training and is getting ready for the qualifier exam in less than 2 weeks.  Luckily Jake is still happy as a clam and enjoys playing by himself sometimes.  We couldn't be luckier- Jake is the best baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment