Thursday, August 16, 2012

Too Fast!

My little baby is growing so fast!  Too fast!




He used to look so small in his crib- now he's taking up more and more of it!  And same with the bath tub.  The little plastic one seemed to enormous when we first put him in it, a month or so after he was born.  Now he doesn't even fit in it anymore and has to take a bath in the big, regular tub.



He's also filling up his high chair way more than he used to.



And his carseat- wow.  He's just growing like a weed!




But when I notice how much he's grown the most is when I see Andrew holding him in his rocking chair.  It's sad that he has gotten so big so fast, but every stage so far has been my favorite.  When he was first born I thought it was wonderful that he was so new, then when he started sleeping through the night I didn't think things could get any better.  But then he started interacting with us and leaning new things so fast.  My little Jake really is getting more and more fun by the day!




Just as fast as this little boy has grown, so has my heart.  I loved him when he was first born, but I feel like I am so much more connected to him now.  He knows who I am, likes when I hold him, and calms down when he is upset and sees me.  I think it's obvious, I'm head over heels for my little (but growing) man!

2 comments:

  1. I hear you! Sometimes I wish I could stop time, but other times, I am so excited to see how much more fun he will become. Because, it's true what you said--every stage has been my fav. What a cute boy you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Megan, I wish our two cuties lived closer. I hope you guys are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete