Sunday, August 26, 2012

Water park fun

Yesterday we took Jake to the water park again.  We're running out of opportunities- now that school has started it's only open on the weekends, and next Monday is already Labor Day- when it closes!

Jake had a lot of fun splashing around in the baby pool, but I think his favorite was the lazy river.  We went around and around for over an hour.  It was nice for Andrew and I to just talk, and Jake loved gnawing on his sunglasses and watching everyone around us.

My favorite was when we came to the waterfalls or other obstacles that would splash Jake in the face- Andrew is so funny holding him up in the air, one direction or the other, to keep him from getting splashed (too much).  I laugh and Jake loves it.



Andrew helped Jake ride a water slide for the first time.  I'm not sure he knew what was going on, but it didn't seem to bother him at least.



I'm sad to see our swimming for the summer come to an end, but we certainly enjoyed it!




No comments:

Post a Comment